Three Clubs, One Goal
Provide more opportunities for kids to play competitive soccer
· The boards of Peninsula Youth Soccer Club, San Mateo Soccer Club and Belmont United Soccer Club are working towards an agreement that allows them to work more closely together, combine resources and work towards the following Mission and Objectives:
To give competitive youth soccer players in our community a positive learning environment, to have fun, reach their potential as soccer players and grow as individuals
· We create a positive environment where players can build self esteem combined with a sense of collective purpose
· The club operates exclusively for the benefit of our youth players and not coaches, managers or parents.
· We focus on player and team development; teaching how to play the “beautiful” game
Structure, Organization & Coaching Curriculum
· Provide a quality organizational structure and administration
· Ensure we have the highest quality coaches working with a consistent curriculum across the club
· We always demonstrate integrity, we honor the game, and show respect for the referees, coaches, players, and parents on our teams and our opponents
· We aim to impart a sense of teamwork and community in all of our players within the club
· We participate in and support our local municipalities
A Club for Life
· We take a long term view of our players development.
· We believe in preparing them to play in High School or in college if they so desire.
· Most importantly, we want to impart a lifelong love of soccer